In addition to specialist advice, assistance and representation to business and companies on criminal and regulatory offences we also offer a niche advice and consultancy services for business, from large multinationals to small and medium enterprises.
Business and Regulatory compliance
We can advise your business on regulatory requirements such as:
- The Companies Act 2006
- Financial Services and Markets Act 2000
- Bribery and Corruption
- Health and safety regulations and laws.
- Immigration legislation affecting employers and employment that can give rise to criminal prosecution.
- Other regulatory laws for which companies and their directors can be prosecuted.
Legislation such as the Bribery Act 2010 have a universal jurisdiction application, which means individuals, companies and business can be prosecuted in the UK for alleged acts of bribery whi carried out abroad as well as failure to prevent corrupt practices or have a bribery and corruption policy. We provide “audit check” services as well as a comprehensive compliance analysis of your company or businesses regulatory compliance to laws which can otherwise result in criminal prosecutions for breaches.
Specialist Business Crime lawyers
- False accounting.
- Fraud Barristers
- Fraud Act Offences
- Benefit Fraud
- Making or recording a false or deceptive statement.
- Failing to keep or preserve accounting records.
- Making misleading, false statements to the registrar of companies.
- Destroying or falsifying documents.
- Offences relating to the fraudulent selling of company shares.
- Fraudulent trading.
- Misleading statements and practices.
- Offences concerning company insolvency liquidation.
- Bankruptcy related offences
- Offences relating to disqualified company directors
If you or your company are under investigation, facing prosecution or need advise on regulatory compliance then call now for advice from a specialist criminal barrister on 0208 123 9999
or email firstname.lastname@example.org Alternatively, fill out the online enquiry form for free and confidential advice.